SING! The Toronto Vocal Arts Festival is Canada’s premier a cappella festival (singing without instruments) held every year in May. We bring together thousands of professional singers (Canadian and international), students, teachers, divas and in-the-shower belters. We:
- create a safe space for learning
- illustrate that the voice has no limits – knows no constraints of genre, language or cultural background.
- ask participants to step outside their comfort zones and try something new
- educate and inspire todays’ youth
- foster a new and revitalized patronage for the vocal arts.
Started in 2011 on a shoestring budget with 7 enthusiasts, we now are the best in Canada. We lend our expertise to festivals in other cities to expand the enjoyment of a cappella music.